Name the part

What are these called and are there any specifications to it that I need to be aware of if I wanna buy one?

They’re called DC barrel jack connectors. The one on your picture is ‘female’. They’re standard, and all over ebay or other eshops.

1 Like

Usually find them looking for “DC Adapter 2.1 5.5” or “DC 2.1 5.5 spring” on amazon / ebay…

1 Like

So this one will work as a replacement then?

No. That is something else. It’s a 2 Seconds search in google usually. But i will try to offer all single parts in the future in out webshop. But we won’t be able to compete with prices especially with shipping and handling because amazon and such shops run much much much bigger operations.