For how to update your automat firmware check out this forum post
we are really excited to share this automat-software 2.0.0 – firmware update with all of you.
We have been working on this update – giving you most of the features we imagined already before our kickstarter campaign for a very long time.
What do you get with the new firmware Version 2.0.0?
Most important – A visual configuration interface to get the best velocity possible with your automat:
Click here to learn how to run a firmware update on your automat and get the lastest automat-software.
The configuration interface allows you to adjust all settings of your automat in great detail.
If you are wondering the Simple Learn and Advanced Learn Mode pressing the LEARN Button on the automat still work like before.
What settings can you choose in the configuration interface?
1. Gate-Time in Milliseconds (Set the min. and max. values which map to the 127 steps of velocity for each output.
2. MIDI Channel (OMNI or 1-16)
3. MIDI Note
4. Curve (Leave that on Normal for standard Operation > we will explain this later)
- “L - 1” for configuration of the Gate-Time for Velocity Value “1”
- “L - 127” for configuration of the Gate-Time for Velocity Value “127”
6. Gives your a Visual Feedback of the Response Curve - which is mostly for later features we will add.
How to use the configuration tool?
- Share your feedback below
- Get involved in the development of future versions of the firmware or configuration tool. Find the sources on github here:
2.1. Firmware: https://github.com/dadamachines/automat-software
2.2. Configuration tool: https://github.com/dadamachines/automat-configurator