Software for IPad

Does anyone know what software is used in the promotional video?

Greetings!
Beni

@b.michael The app in our video was auxy. They removed the MIDI support in their new app. So i doesn’t work anymore. I currently recommend octachron which support 8 outputs currently. But i am working with the developer to make a version for the automat toolkit.

Hey Johannes, Thank you for your feedback. I downloaded Octachron and the app would be perfect. Unfortunately I can not connect the Dadamachine. I use a Lightning to USB 3 camera adapter. The Ipad Air 2 is on the version 12.2. Unfortunately the software always shows “No Midi Destinations available”. What could I do wrong

I think you can reach out to Markus. He is also based in Munich and probably happy to help. I tested it with my iPad mini and it worked. But that was on a older version if the Octachron Software. Will try to find time to test here myself and give you feedback if it’s due to the update maybe.

Hey there,
I have the same problem. Dear b.michael, did you find a solution already? If not: How can I reach out to Markus, Johannes?
Thanks and best wishes
Dr. Joe

Hi, right now there is still a problem with Octachron. It doesn’t work if your iPad isn’t set to english language. So make sure you aren’t using any other language than english.

That did the trick, thanks a lot!